Demand Generation Specialist
Built in Sweden and based in the US, Pickit is best of both worlds – combining Scandinavian innovation and American can-do attitude to bring you the best DAM platform on the planet. Our award-winning Swedish startup is now part-owned by Microsoft, and we work closely with other tech giants including Dropbox, Google, Adobe, HubSpot and more. We're on a mission to help people save time with a smoother, smarter system that simplifies the way they work.
The Demand Generation Specialist position
We're looking for a SaaS Demand Generation Specialist to join Pickit’s team in Seattle or our remote team. Your primary focus will be on Enterprise customers in US & Canada. We scale our business in a smart, data-driven and fast-paced way – if you're an excellent team player and a fast learner, you'll be right at home with us.
As a colleague, we believe that you are curious and adaptable to change! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we’re fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset, and - like us - believe in teamwork!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead all ToF lead generation and customer acquisition efforts across paid media.
- Manage ad campaigns via channels including LinkedIn, Google Ads, and Capterra.
- Develop highly targeted, industry-based campaigns that attract, educate, and convert.
- Remove bottlenecks in the customer acquisition funnel to increase conversions.
- Identify and research new target audiences for customer acquisition in North America.
- Monitor advertising analytics dashboards and provide recommendations to optimize performance, and reduce CPC and CPA.
- Identify a prioritized list of prospects using an Account-Based Marketing strategy.
- Measure and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle.
- Manage reports, campaigns, workflows, etc. in HubSpot and understand how to tag, track, and optimize everything we are doing to maximize sales impact.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in B2B demand generation and customer acquisition marketing for a B2B or SaaS technology business.
- Extensive experience analyzing data from Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Search Console, Tag Manager, and other industry-related software.
- Proven track record generating qualified leads using Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads in a B2B SaaS context.
- Experience working with ABM strategies and tactics with measurable impact.
- High proficiency with SEO, SEM, CRO, and Marketing Automation.
- High level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data – budgeting, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting, optimization.
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to learn fast, balance priorities, think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
- Proactive, results-driven & detail-oriented - recommends continuous improvements to marketing campaigns by providing ideas, feedback, and results.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in using HubSpot CRM including CMS, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub.
- Familiar with G2 and how to leverage their buyer insights and reports to generate leads.
- Experience running PPC campaigns on Capterra.
Where you'll be working
Ideally, this role is based near one of our offices – either in Sweden or in the Seattle area in the US. However, if you feel you're the right person for the role, don't let location stop you from getting in touch.
Why should you apply?
With your help, Pickit can be the next unicorn to come out of Sweden, but you'll also be helping people all over the world simplify the way they work and create more time for things that are important. While we operate internationally, we're Swedish at heart, with a progressive work culture that promotes flexibility and diversity. Growing with Pickit's tight-knit team of employees and consultants will give you great opportunities to be part of the core team as we take on the world.
Interested? Use the button below to send us your CV and cover letter or email us for more info.