2. The information we collect
We may process the following information in connection with the Service:
When creating a user account with the Service, we may ask you for information such as your user name, password, email address, date of birth, address, postal code and country. Please note that we are unable to provide the Service unless you provide the above stated personal data.
When you use or interact with the Service, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the Service is accessed. This information may include (i) information about your interactions with the Service including any Content, other users and advertising on the Service; (ii) content that you post to the Service; and (iii) technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address and the types and identity of devices and network you are using to access or connect to the Service.
If you purchase any Paid Service or if you register an account with Stripe or other payment service provider authorized by Pickit to receive Awards from Pickit, credit or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Service. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
3. How we use the information we collect
We will process the information set out above for the following purposes:
- (i) to administrate your account, to enable and provide the Service including, as applicable, integration with third party services, and to provide, personalize and improve your experience with the Service and any advertising made available on or outside the Service;
- (ii) to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the Service including your interaction with advertising made available on the Service, as applicable;
- (iii) to communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- (iv) to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- (v) to enable and promote the Service and other services or products, either within or outside the Service;
- (vi) to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
4. How we share information
Marketing and advertising
As applicable, we may share information with advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about Pickit or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements. The information we share is in a de-identified format (for example, through the use of hashing) that does not personally identify you.
Service providers and others
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
- to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so;
- to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law;
- to protect the safety of any person;
- to protect the rights and property of Pickit, including to enforce the Agreements and any other terms that you have agreed to;
- and to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to publish de-identified or aggregate information about the use of the Service; and
5. Transfer to other countries
The Pickit Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal information to Pickit, please contact Customer Support and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and/or objection rights. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you wish to remove publicly available content, also please contact Customer Support.
7. Right to request information and correction of data, etc.
Our website uses session Cookies, which disappear when you shut down your web browser as well as persistent Cookies, which are saved on your computer. We cannot pre-screen these Cookies since they come directly to you from other computers.
We may use the following Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Functional Cookies: We use functional Cookies to operate certain functions of the Service in accordance with your choices, meaning that when you continue to use or come back to the website, the site will be provided as you have previously requested, e.g. remembering your username and customization the Service.
Analytics Cookies: We use analytics Cookies to analyze how the website and Service is accessed, used or is performing. We use the information to maintain, operate and improve the Service.
Please note that if you choose to block Cookies, the functionality of the Service may be affected.
Södra Kyrkogatan 3
621 56 Visby, Sweden