Built in Sweden and based in the US, Pickit is best of both worlds – combining Scandinavian innovation and American can-do attitude to bring you the best DAM platform on the planet. Our award-winning Swedish startup is now part-owned by Microsoft, and we work closely with other tech giants including Dropbox, Google, Adobe, HubSpot and more. We're on a mission to help people save time with a smoother, smarter system that simplifies the way they work.
The Project Manager position
We're looking for a Project Manager to join the Pickit team, either in Visby, Seattle, or working remotely. Right now, we're on an exciting journey where we are focused on enhancing our SaaS product and architecture to meet the demands of our growing customer base. We use the latest technology and want to keep on learning and developing our skill set within an ever-changing IT universe. If you're an excellent team player, a fast learner and you love new tech, you'll be right at home with us at Pickit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing product development projects in an agile CI/CD process
- Delivering products and features in the right time and quality at the right cost
- Analyzing risks and uncertainties
- Managing resources
- Great at managing several projects simultaneously
- Have great personal drive and motivation
- Love to get the best out of your colleagues
- Are structured and communicative
- Possess DevOps experience and CI/CD
- Are used to working closely and collaborating with design teams and Product Management
- Are familiar with the approaches and challenges related to crafting interconnected, scalable systems
- Always strive for high-quality
Where you'll be working
Pickit HQ is in Visby, Gotland, a beautiful island just off the coast of Sweden. We also have an office is in Seattle, Washington in the US, and remote team members stationed everywhere from Sydney to Oslo.
Why should you apply?
With your help, Pickit can be the next unicorn to come out of Sweden, but you'll also be helping people all over the world simplify the way they work and create more time for things that are important. While we operate internationally, we're Swedish at heart, with a progressive work culture that promotes flexibility and diversity. Growing with Pickit's tight-knit team of employees and consultants will give you great opportunities to be part of the core team as we take on the world.
Interested? Use the button below to send us your CV and cover letter or email us for more info.