Product Marketing Manager
Built in Sweden and based in the US, Pickit is best of both worlds – combining Scandinavian innovation and American can-do attitude to bring you the best DAM platform on the planet. Our award-winning Swedish startup is now part-owned by Microsoft, and we work closely with other tech giants including Dropbox, Google, Adobe, HubSpot and more. We're on a mission to help people save time with a smoother, smarter system that simplifies the way they work.
The Product Marketing Manager position
We're looking for a SaaS Product Marketing Manager to join Pickit’s team in either Seattle, Sweden, or our remote team. Your primary focus will be on Enterprise customers in US & Canada. We scale our business in a smart, data-driven and fast-paced way – if you're an excellent team player and a fast learner, you'll be right at home with us.
As a colleague, we believe that you are curious and adaptable to change! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we’re fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset, and - like us - believe in teamwork!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop product marketing strategies and oversee monthly releases, aligning deadlines with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Test marketing new modules and product features to identify the most successful messaging and packaging for each release.
- Translate technical details and features into easy-to-understand benefits for users.
- Manage beta releases for customers and test groups together with the Product and Customer Success teams.
- Run regular webinars for existing customers, leads, and prospects.
- 4+ years of proven success managing B2B marketing campaigns.
- Content marketing experience, including producing blogs, social media, webinars, white papers, and other material to attract and add value for new prospects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders and creatives to produce high-quality product marketing material.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and ability to set up and manage systems and stick to deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to learn fast, balance priorities, think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
- Proactive, results-driven & detail-oriented - recommends continuous improvements to marketing campaigns by providing ideas, feedback, and results.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Where you'll be working
Ideally, this role is based near one of our offices – either in Sweden or in the Seattle area in the US. However, if you feel you're the right person for the role, don't let location stop you from getting in touch.
Why should you apply?
With your help, Pickit can be the next unicorn to come out of Sweden, but you'll also be helping people all over the world simplify the way they work and create more time for things that are important. While we operate internationally, we're Swedish at heart, with a progressive work culture that promotes flexibility and diversity. Growing with Pickit's tight-knit team of employees and consultants will give you great opportunities to be part of the core team as we take on the world.
Interested? Use the button below to send us your CV and cover letter or email us for more info.