Built in Sweden and based in the US, Pickit is best of both worlds – combining Scandinavian innovation and American can-do attitude to bring you the best DAM platform on the planet. Our award-winning Swedish startup is now part-owned by Microsoft, and we work closely with other tech giants including Dropbox, Google, Adobe, HubSpot and more. We're on a mission to help people save time with a smoother, smarter system that simplifies the way they work.
The Full-Stack Developer position
We're looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join Pickit’s team in Visby. Right now, we're on an exciting journey where we are focused on enhancing our SaaS product and architecture to meet the demands of our growing customer base. We use the latest technology and want to keep on learning and developing our skill set within an ever-changing IT universe. If you're an excellent team player, a fast learner and you love new tech, you'll be right at home with us at Pickit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create cross-platform web application features
- Lead the project creating the best architecture known to humankind
- Collaborate with your team to design and build new features at cloud-scale
- Pay attention to detail and make user experience is a top priority
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental customer value achievements
- Web application engineering at cloud-scale
- Experience with back-end solutions using Node.js and TypeScript. Experience with Python and Django or at least have a desire to learn some is a big plus.
- Experience with front-end libraries such as React or AngularJS
- DevOps experience, setting up Automated testing and CI/CD workflows
- Experience with cloud architecture in Azure Cloud is a huge plus
- Used to work closely with and collaborate with design teams and Product Management
- Always striving for high quality code and solutions
- Familiar with the challenges and approaches for crafting interconnected, scalable systems
Where you'll be working
Pickit HQ is in Visby, Gotland, a beautiful island just off the coast of Sweden. We also have an office is in Seattle, Washington in the US, and remote team members stationed everywhere from Sydney to Oslo.
Why should you apply?
With your help, Pickit can be the next unicorn to come out of Sweden, but you'll also be helping people all over the world simplify the way they work and create more time for things that are important. While we operate internationally, we're Swedish at heart, with a progressive work culture that promotes flexibility and diversity. Growing with Pickit's tight-knit team of employees and consultants will give you great opportunities to be part of the core team as we take on the world.
Interested? Use the button below to send us your CV and cover letter or email us for more info.