Built in Sweden and based in the US, Pickit is best of both worlds – combining Scandinavian innovation and American can-do attitude to bring you the best DAM platform on the planet. Our award-winning Swedish startup is now part-owned by Microsoft, and we work closely with other tech giants including Dropbox, Google, Adobe, HubSpot and more. We're on a mission to help people save time with a smoother, smarter system that simplifies the way they work.
The Account Executive position
We're looking for several SaaS Account Executives to join Pickit’s team in Seattle. Your primary focus will be on Enterprise customers in US & Canada. During the first months in role, you'll focus on new business but also work with opportunities on our existing customer base and manage, develop and grow these precious customers. We scale our business in a smart, data-driven and fast-paced way – if you're an excellent team player and a fast learner, you'll be right at home with us.
As a colleague, we believe that you are curious and adaptable to change! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we’re fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset, and - like us - believe in teamwork! We apply a compensation model mixed on a base salary and a commission model. Where the right person will have a great opportunity to see big rewards.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will work both with inbound inquiries as well as engaging prospects with data-driven outbound activity
- Qualify prospects, initiate and drive activities that create new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Ongoing account management to ensure that our customers are satisfied, up-selling and cross-selling
- Be creative in your use of digital selling - be compelling through various Sales platforms, LinkedIn, CRM
- Use your network to promote Pickit and build awareness and opportunities
- Conjure creative ways to sell and engage with prospects and customers effectively
- Collaborate closely with your own and other sales teams, as well as Marketing and Operations - team wins!
- With 5+ years sales experience preferable within SaaS, technology or software
- Has the understanding of using and be a part of developing processes and methodologies to achieve scalable results
- Has a high energy with an entrepreneurial tempo with a strong focus on business opportunities and sales
- Is a self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Who understands the importance of supporting the customer process from defining the pain points and lead them through the process to a decision that will make them gain the full value of Pickit
- Who can keep high activity and motivate yourself but also understand the importance of Sales playbooks and Sales processes
Where you'll be working
Ideally, this role is based in the Seattle area in the USA. However, if you feel you're the right person for the role, don't let location stop you from getting in touch.
Why should you apply?
With your help, Pickit can be the next unicorn to come out of Sweden, but you'll also be helping people all over the world simplify the way they work and create more time for things that are important. While we operate internationally, we're Swedish at heart, with a progressive work culture that promotes flexibility and diversity. Growing with Pickit's tight-knit team of employees and consultants will give you great opportunities to be part of the core team as we take on the world.
Interested? Use the button below to send us your CV and cover letter or email us for more info.