The Pickit add-in can be easily distributed to your entire organization using Office 365's Centralized Deployment feature.
- Verify that your organization meets the prerequisites for centralized deployment.
- Go to the Office 365 admin center page and choose Settings > Services & add-ins.
- Choose Add an Office Add-in at the top of the page. You have the following options:
- Add the Pickit Business Images add-in from the Office Store.
- Choose Browse to locate your manifest (.xml) file.
- Enter a URL for your manifest in the field provided.
4. Choose Next.
5. If you're adding an add-in from the Office Store, select the add-in. The add-in is now enabled.
6. Choose Edit to assign the add-in to users.
7. Search for the people or groups to whom you want to deploy the Pickit add-in and choose Add next to their name.
8. Choose Save, review the add-in settings, and then choose Close.
- In Word 2016, Excel 2016, or PowerPoint 2016, choose Insert > My Add-ins.
- Choose the Admin Managed tab in the add-in window.
- Choose the Pickit Business Images add-in, and then choose Add.
Download the Centralized Deployment Guide
Watch a video tutorial for Centralized Deployment