The Pickit add-in can be easily distributed to your entire organization using Microsoft 365's Centralized Deployment feature.Please note that you must have Global Admin rights in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center in order to perform these steps.
- Verify that your organization meets the prerequisites for centralized deployment.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center page and choose Settings > Services & add-ins.
- Choose Add an Office Add-in at the top of the page. You have the following options:
- Add the Pickit Business Images add-in from the Office Store.
- Choose Browse to locate your manifest (.xml) file.
- Enter a URL for your manifest in the field provided.
4. Choose Next.
5. If you're adding an add-in from the Office Store, select the add-in. The add-in is now enabled.
6. Choose Edit to assign the add-in to users.
7. Search for the people or groups to whom you want to deploy the Pickit add-in and choose Add next to their name.
8. Choose Save, review the add-in settings, and then choose Close.
- In Word 2016, Excel 2016, or PowerPoint 2016, choose Insert > My Add-ins.
- Choose the Admin Managed tab in the add-in window.
- Choose the Pickit Business Images add-in, and then choose Add.